Friday, February 6, 2009

Coppercreek Home Gatherings

Sunday marks the beginning of our Coppercreek Home Gatherings complete with slideshow, swag, and us! Some of you may remember Papa John coming to your home years ago doing the same thing. We have taken up the torch and are on our way. February 8th, this Sunday, is Los Angeles; then we have; Sacramento and Reno the end of February; Mill Valley first week of March; Las Vegas March 7th; other Bay Area locations in middle March and Phoenix, Arizona on March 28th and 29th. We love to include alumni but not all of you are signed up on our database so sending out invitations becomes a bit difficult. Get on there and register! If you would like to host a gathering, just let us know and we will come.

P.S. Welcome Mary Wilbourn to the alumni group!

P.S.S. If you would like to come, please email me and let me know. I would love to see you.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lornie,

    I would love to host a gathering! Come on over! :)

    Cheers, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lornie- Let me know if and when I can help with Bay Area happenings. We have extra bedrooms if necessary as well.

    Love, Marcy Kalogiannis Dixon

    ReplyDelete